Friday, March 28, 2014

Larry's Photos!

Hello Larry,
    Here are 8 of your scanned pictures, negatives and slides!

Precious Memories!

:)

Black and White

Slide-turned out great!

Slide scanned in the same batch, each one loaded properly, no retouching on my part. The color is not as vibrant, most likely due to lighting when the picture was taken, possibly. I see this commonly in slides.

This old picture (and a few others that were small) were scanned on the flatbed scanner.

Cute little guys!

Also scanned on the flatbed to not damage picture.
I scanned this in too!



Here are some additional notes:

-All of the photo, negative and slide scanning has gone great!
-The the pictures in the bag you labeled to keep in birth order I can do!
-The scanners are picking up any stuck on residue on the picture and it shows up on the digital copy, just so you are aware.
-I mentioned to your mother that I cannot scan professional photos because of copyright laws. If there were no identifying marks to who was the photographer, I did go ahead and scan them in. If you know who they are, you can contact them.
-The funeral program was fed through the scanner funny, this has never happened before with a paper, but it made a crease and a little tear. I apologize!

-Each photo has been able to be scanned at 1200dpi. It takes longer to scan each one, but higher dpi is good news! 

Let me know what you think!

Jenni
Call, text or e-mail: 651.925.9120651.925.9120, foreverscanning@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment